2012/12/02

11.11.12 KYOTO to TOKYO Day 3

Day 3 in Kyoto to Tokyo

Woke up early as we need to travel to Tokyo today. Can't wait to meet up with my friend afterwards.
Good morning with greetings from Kyoto Tower. 


Closer look with Kyoto Tower!!!

Me with my Mummy!!!

A final last family photo before leaving Kyoto.
Bye!!!

At Kyoto Station, while waiting for our Hikari Train.
 Let's Camwhore. LOL!!



Coordinate of the day
Posing - FAILED* (>_<)|||

Time for boarding!

Breakfast bought to be eaten in the train. ^^

my Kombu onigiri~

Coffee~

Having onigiri is not enough of cos. hahaha!


Sharing Sandwich with my brother


Omg!!~  Mount Fuji>>??  Means we are now getting nearer & nearer to TOKYO.

YES!!  *Jumping for JOY
Arrived in TOKYO Station. Saw ARASHI's Hitachi banner immediately.
Blessed*

Took JR line to Ikebukuro & leave our luggage at the hotel. Shall explore Tokyo now with my family.
Yes, my 2nd time to be in TOKYO.
Its already 12 past noon. Lunch time!!!
Settle down at a restaurant near our hotel.

my Oyster Set. ^^







After having lunch, we will be going to Harajuku.  So next post, "HARAJUKU". ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message