2012/12/12

11.11.12 TOKYO Day 3 final part {Shibuya}

Day 3 in Tokyo // Shibuya 109

Arranged to meet up with my friend 6pm at the Hachiko area. But it was raining cats & dogs out there. So was worrying that i can't manage to get to meet up with my friend. Luckily, everything turns out well. 

Yup, We settle ourselves at Shibuya 109 instead. 




Shopped around each & every level. Really do enjoyed shopping around with Ryoko. 


Ryoko was asking me to try on those accessories as CAT'S EAR is in the trend now.
I should have took pic of that. (>_<)





Ank Rouge 
It was opened by one of the model from Popteen Okarie.
I think she did a wonderful job in promoting the brand.
I told myself i must come to this shop if i were to come back to Shibuya 109. So here am i  ( ´ ▽ ` )

Interior of the shop~




LOVELY & KAWAII SALES ASSISTANT
 from Ank Rouge

Pic with Lovely Sales Assistant is a MUST. 
She is really very Kawaii & Friendly. Nice meeting her.



Next, randomly went into a store. Hesitated whether to ask the sale assistant for a pic as i simply love her make up.  So I plucked up courage to ask her whether i can take a pic of her. At first, she asked me why etc. She told me she would need to ask her supervisor for permission first. In the end & YES, MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!! 
Tadah!!  Just soo PRETTY!!~

LIZ LISA 

Dinner at the opposite cafe
I had sandwiches & iced coffee for dinner.


While Ryoko had a cheese tart or something.
Let me introduce my friend "Ryoko".

Oh yeah, i know she loves dogs specially bulldog.
so i bought this watch specially for her. 

haaa!!!~ Can see from her smile that she loves it.
( ´艸`)

TAKE 1 - Blur


RETAKE 2. Success!!!

I really enjoyed shopping & chatting along with ryoko. She is a very nice person. Her english is good too, although i mixed japanese with english. She can still understand me. 本当にありがとう ございます。Will sure meet up with her again when i am back to japan. 


I bought something from Ank rouge.


Tadah, a white embossed long wallet. Bought it with 50% discount. 
A worth buy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message