2012/12/22

13.11.12 TOKYO Day 5 {Tokyo Disneysea 東京ディズニーシー part 2}

Day 5 in Tokyo // Tokyo Disneysea 東京ディズニーシー part 2

Let's continued, shall we? I bet you guys will love this post very very much. LOL!!~

 {We didn't expected to see the any disney character at first actually.} Seriously, i thought that we would need to queue in-order to take pics or get close to them like the one in Disneyland.
Was just following some crowd, it was when we saw a group of people gathering at a corner.
I was like.. "DONALD DUCK"!!! He was doing some autographing there. haaa!!~lol~

Round 1
#1

Posing for us to take pictures of. Why so friendly>>??
omg!!!!
#2

What's more? Was catching a glimspe of donald till one japanese guy came forward & asked my brother to help him take picture of him & his girlfriend with donald.
Yup, my brother did & do you know what happened after??

Donald saw me, holded my hand. *was kindly shocked at first. lol!!~ 
The funniest thing was, even though donald couldn't speak. He used those sign language to ask that japanese guy to help us (me & bro) to take picture with him. 
We didn't asked for it. haha!!~ why so GOOD one ??
so tadah~holding me & my brother's hand. (he thought we were a couple, Seriously!!  LOL!!)
。*:★(´・ω・人・ω・`)。:゜★。
#3

Awww~ Christmas Dale spotted wearing a christmas hat.
Posing for us to take pictures also.
#4

Dale taking pictures with japanese kids
#5

#6

More & more disney character coming out~we were so lucky.
hello!!~ Marie the Cat (^ω^)
#7

with Marie the Cat
#8

Now i know how to differentiate between Chip & Dale already.
〈( ^.^)ノThe one below with black nose is Chip.~
#9

Hello! Chip!!
#10

Stalking over Chip~ my brother was standing by at the back, getting ready.
Once the 2 japanese girls were done. I shall get hold of Chip. wahaha~
#11

Tadah dah!!!~
All you need to do is to stalk & pester him whenever he goes. LOl!!~
(couldn't stopped laughing)wahhahaa~
Here you goes, my brother with Chip~
#12

#13
with Pluto!!~

#14

with clarice  ♥ (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
#15

Grandpa Donald~
#16

Daisy Duck waving to everyone~ 
#17

Daisy posing for us to take pictures of her.
#18

Donald came by & fetch Daisy off~
aww~ soo Sweet!!! 愛´∀`愛)ノ 
#19

 
#20

Stopped over the accesories push cart~  couldn't resist in not trying it on.
#21

Luggage tag, lanyard etc~
#22

My brother tried this Big Bad Wolf's head. It was the last piece already.
So didn't managed to get it in the end.
#23

Trying on the big big ribbon~
Nice? 
#24

#25

Couldn't decide this 3 below~(taken by my iphone)
Big Checkered Ribbon
#26

Mickey Sailor hairband
#27

Minnie hairband 
#28

I got the Minnie hairband~ I should have bought it earlier right?
haha!!~  
Oh ya, accident occurred when i was rushing to catch the parade. I fell down. (>_<)
Who asked me didn't watch the stairs. haaa!!~  I was still laughing when i fell.

Next post, The Legend of Mythica レジェンド・オブ・ミシカ Parade.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message