2012/12/13

Meet & Greet Session with Tsubasa Masuwaka

WANNA MEET JAPAN GYARU ICON TSUBASA MASUWAKA
First Time Ever in Singapore??
Only at WATSONS!!
08/12/12 
 



YES, I DO. And all i need to do is to purchase any dollywink products
Retain the receipt and i can get up close with her. Why not??
One week had passed & it seems like a dream to me.
 Never expect that i can get to see her in REAL LIFE. O.M.G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~ 

Make up of the day
 
Yup, i went alone for this event. Actually i was hesitating on the actual day whether to get any Dolly Wink product as i had already gotten mine on my trip to japan.

But after some thoughts, i go ahead and i got this.
Dolly Wink Fake Eyelashes No.10 Sweet Cat.

 It was held at Watsons Ngee Ann City.

Yup.... She had arrived. Lets welcome TSUBASA MASUWAKA!!!

Saw that.?   Saw that????? 


Tsu chan, are you looking at me? LOL!!!



Her smiles.... is just soo sweet  *Melts (〃・ω・)ノ♥♥♥





 OMGGG!!!!!!!!  I managed to talk & handshake with Tsu chan. It seems like a dream come true.
The only regret is that i do not have a marker with me. If i were to have a marker, she can sign it on my eyelash case. Sort of a wasted isn't it?  Actually Tsubasa was very kind enough to help me ask around if any people have it. But since no one around had it, i told her its ok. She is really very nice & friendly loh.
 
ps; {Sorrry for the low res. I should have bring my Sony F3 instead de.}  *sigh
Next post - Friend Neko's bdae celebration & Shibuya Gals X Dolly Wink Lookalike Contest!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message